Monday, April 27, 2009

An EXCITING MONTH!

Are you ready for a great month ahead? We have some outstanding authors in line to take their place on the interview docket here at A Pen for Your Thoughts! You want to be sure to come around for Patti Lacy's visit and learn of her newest projects, including her newest book, What the Bayou Saw, with an opportunity to win your own copy. Also you'll learn about author, Erin Brown, and her newest book on the horizon. (And she just might have one with your name on it!), and I'll be giving you some great up-to-date info on Julie Lessman and her newest book, A Passion Denied! WOW!

Hey Guys! You're not going to want to miss any of this stuff! Drop back by throughout the next few days and see what's in store!

And with Mother's Day just around the corner, wouldn't YOUR mom just love
receiving a copy of my lighthearted devotional? I See God in the Simple Things? It's that kinda book that you want to share with someone you love or who you'd like to read about the Lord in a down home simple sort of way.

Tell me how often you read devotionals, and how they've helped you in your Christian walk or search for the Lord. Don't forget to include an email and you just might win one. Or pop over to http://www.amazon.com/ and order one!



5 comments:

  1. Hi Deb- Saw your comment at Desert Breeze. I do not read devotionals as much as I should.. but thanks for pointing that out to me cause my secret sister gave me one for grandmas and I will start reading it! I have been listening to the Bible on Audible. I always get an uplift when I read a devotion or listen to the Word. I see God's goodness and love in simple things everyday! He is faithful and merciful to us..which is more than we deserve. Have a wonderful week and thanks for ministering to others.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love devotionals and I read them all the time, Shirley. I will check into yours. It sounds like a great idea for Mom's Day.

    Janice Ian

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Shirley
    I have to tell you, Devotionals are my cup of tea. I also love fiction inspirationals, but taking time with devotionals as I study my bible keep me on track.
    Thanks for your suggestion about I See God. I didn't realize you were going to have a full series. That's great.
    Blessings on your sells.
    Pat Wylie
    pwylie@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to win one of your books, you are a great author.

    Edna Tollison

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Edna, Pat, Janice, and Martha. I appreciate your coming by!

    If I don't talk to you before, Happy Mother's Day to you and yours.

    Blessings
    Shirley

    ReplyDelete