Starts with prayer.
Stays with being willing to take a risk and step out of faith.
Continues with growing in God's Word.
Is sustained by serious commitment.
Is worthwhile when we give of ourselves
Using boldness to spread the gospel
Watch for the Lord's return for His bride
My personal resolution?
- Never stop growing in God's Word
- Keep up the prayer for my Country
- Pray daily for my Family
- Pray regularly for Friends and Loved ones
- Pray for Enemies
- Trust God every day, not just now and then
- Stand for Righteousness
- Keep my standards high
- Remember the importance of the Values, Morals, and Principles God put before me and keep them
And, oh, so much more.
- That God would open the door for my family to move
- That we would do what is necessary to accomplish our goals this year.
- Write a good book :)
- Read several good books :)
WHAT'S IMPORTANT TO YOU FOR 2013?
Definitely write my first book. That's what I want to do.ReplyDelete
Gee Shirley. I liked all that you wrote. I would say those are my resolutions too. Happy New Year to your family. Janice IanReplyDelete